To celebrate Fathers Day on Sunday 17th June, we thought we’d share some quick, make at home, card craft ideas that the children can make ready for the weekend.
- For the Welsh Dad – ‘I love Ewe!’ – Draw a sheep and use cotton wool with glue to decorate – easy peazy! You can use felt tips, googly eyes and black felt to decorate.
- ‘You’re a Sweetie’ – Grab a pack of jelly beans, marshmallows or even Dad’s favourite sweets and glue them to a card. Voila!
- ‘Worlds Best Dad’ – Scrumple some tissue paper in colours green and blue. Draw a large circle and using PVA glue, attach the tissue paper in the circle to create a world.
- ‘Gold Star for Dad’ – Draw a star and use gold glitter to decorate. Alternatively use glow in the dark stickers and write ‘Dad, you light up my day’.
- ‘You’re my Sunshine’ – This could be used as a Fathers Day poster. Draw a large sunshine and colour it in. Cut out a picture of Dad and glue it on the sunshine. Alternatively, cut out the sunshine and attach to a greeting card.
There are lots of other Fathers Day card ideas so if you have any, please leave a comment for us below!