Inspired by our unicorn slime recipe, we’ve adapted it to fit the Halloween season – introducing our Pumpkin Slime Recipe!!
- Pour about eight tablespoons of PVA glue into a bowl. Add some drops of orange food colouring and stir until the colour is fully mixed in.
- Add some shaving foam into your mixture, approximately half the amount of the glue and mix it together. Then add a teaspoon of baking soda and mix it again until it is smooth.
- Add around one tablespoon of contact lens solution to your mixture and stir. Your mixture should begin to stick together. Continue to add a little more contact lens solution until the slime is no longer sticking to the bowl.
- Take the slime out of the bowl and knead and stretch it until it is no longer sticking to your hands. Then place on the table and add a teaspoon of glitter. Fold it in half and add some more glitter until you’re happy with your slime.
- Why not add real pumpkin seeds for a more realistic effect
- You could use a glass jar to store your pumpkin slime and draw a jack’o’lantern face in black marker
- If you have googley eyes in your craft cupboard, glue them as eyes on the jack’o’lantern face.
Photo credit to Messy Play Kits