Subscription – How does it work?
It’s easy-peasy – every month we produce a box of stationery and craft items in an exciting new theme that we think creative children will love. We select the items, create the activities, package them and pop them in the post!
- Personally addressed to the child.
- Choose from our monthly or monthly sibling subscription
- Free Standard UK delivery
- Letterbox friendly
- Golden Ticket to be won each month
- Fun, informative Mila & Pheebs newsletter in every subscription box
- Easy automatic renewals
- Buying as a gift? Include a personal message at checkout and we will include a free gift tag inside their first box.
- Free cancellation and no contract
- Full FAQs below
Each box contains carefully chosen items such as novelty stationery, stickers, greeting cards and craft kits. There’s also a collectible eraser and other activities to keep creative minds content
The contents of each box are aimed at both boys and girls from the age of 5. We do have younger subscribers, but please note that due to small parts a number of items within each box are not recommended for children under the age of 3.
It’s easy! With our subscription service you need to subscribe before the 10th of the month to receive that month’s box. If you subscribe after 10th of the month, you will receive a box the following month. For example:
- Monthly subscription – one payment taken when you join Mila & Pheebs. We then take payment automatically on the same date each month for subsequent boxes. As it is a rolling service it will continue automatically, but you can cancel at any time. Example subscription would be:
- Subscribe and make payment on 8th March – Cut off 10th March – First box posted 22nd March. Renewal 8th April.
- Subscribe and make payment on 16th March – Cut off 10th April – First box posted 22nd April. Renewal 16th April. Please note this would mean you pay the renewal before your first box is posted
You need to subscribe before the 10th of the month to receive that month’s box. If you subscribe after 10th of the month, you will receive a box the following month. For example:
- Subscribe and make payment on 8th March – Cut off 10th March – First box posted 22nd March
- Subscribe and make payment on 16th March – Cut off 10th April – First box posted 22nd April
Yes, but you will need to put them through as separate orders. If required, please contact us beforehand to discuss.
We deliver to addresses within the UK and worldwide. Standard UK delivery is included with each subscription. International postage is charged separately. We post your boxes on or around the 22nd of every month. Please see our full Delivery Information for further details.
If you change your address while you have a subscription in place, simply update your account details with us using your login details. Alternatively, you can email us at email@example.com so we can ensure your box gets to you correctly.
Great! Simply click ‘Ship to a different address’ at checkout to ensure the subscription box is sent to the lucky recipient. You can also leave a gift tag message at checkout. We’ll pop the message on a free gift tag and include it in their first box.
Your first payment will be taken when you join Mila & Pheebs. We then take payment automatically on the same date each month for subsequent boxes. For example:
- Monthly Subscription Subscribe on 6th March – Payment taken 6th March – First box posted 22nd March – Subsequent payments taken 6th of the month.
Please note that with all subscriptions, should you wish to stop receiving boxes, you need to ensure you have cancelled to avoid being charged at the next period.
Details about our Payment Method can be found here.
You can cancel at any time by logging into your online Mila & Pheebs account and following the instructions. Alternatively, email us firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note with all subscriptions, should you wish to stop receiving boxes you need to ensure you have cancelled to avoid being charged at the next period.
Due to the custom nature of Mila & Pheebs boxes we are unable to accept returns. However, satisfied customers are extremely important to us, so if you are unhappy with your box or its contents, please contact us at email@example.com and we’ll gladly do everything we can to resolve the situation.