Subscription – How does it work?
It’s easy-peasy – every month we produce a box of stationery and craft items in an exciting new theme that we think creative children will love.
We package them here in Wales and pop them in the post where they will fit through your letterbox – no large parcels to go and collect!
With a subscription service you decide how many months you wish to pay for, for example;
- 3 month subscription would be one payment taken every month for 3 months. If you cancel, you will receive any boxes you have already paid for and no further payments will be taken.
- A rolling monthly subscription would be one payment taken every month. As it is a rolling service it will continue and you can cancel at any time.
- What’s in the box?
Each box contains carefully chosen items such as pencils, tape, embellishments, stickers, card, felt and craft kits. There’s also a collectible eraser and other activities to keep creative minds content.
- Who is the box for?
The content in each box is primarily aimed at boys and girls from the age of 6. Please note that due to small parts a number of items within each box are not recommended for children under the age of 3.
- When will my subscription start?
You need to subscribe before the 10th of the month to receive that months box. If you subscribe after 10th of the month, you will receive a box the following month. For example;
- Subscribe and make payment on 8th March – Cut off 10th March – First box posted 22nd March
- Subscribe and make payment on 16th March – Cut off 10th April – First box posted 22nd April
This applies to both monthly and term subscriptions.
- Can I have more than one subscriptions?
Yes but please contact us beforehand to discuss.
- Delivery Info
We deliver to addresses within the UK and worldwide.
We post your boxes on or around the 22nd of every month with Royal Mail and obtain a certificate of posting. All boxes are sent via a non-tracked service so should you wish your order to be tracked please let us know and we will arrange accordingly.
Our boxes fit in the letterbox so don’t worry if you’re not in – your box will be waiting for you when you get home!*
If you move address whilst you’re a member, please ensure that you update your account details with us using your log-in details or emailing us firstname.lastname@example.org so we can ensure your box gets to you correctly.
*Please note this is based on a standard UK letter-box and dependent on your local postman.
- Payment – When will my payment be taken?
Your first payment will be taken when you join Mila & Pheebs. We then take payment automatically on the same date each month for subsequent boxes. For example if you join our;
- Monthly Subscription; Subscribe on 6th March – Payment taken 6th March – First box posted 22nd March – Subsequent payments taken 6th of the month.
- 3 Monthly Subscription; Subscribe on 6th March – Payment taken 6th March – Box posted on 22nd March, 22nd April and 22nd May – Subsequent payment taken 6th June.
- 6 Monthly Subscription; Subscribe on 6th March – Payment taken 6th March – Box posted on 22nd March, 22nd April, 22nd May, 22nd June, 22nd July and 22nd August – Subsequent payment taken 6th September.
Please note with all subscriptions, should you wish to stop receiving boxes you need to ensure you have cancelled to avoid being charged at the next period.
Details about our Payment Method can be found here.
- How can I cancel?
You can cancel at any time by logging into your online Mila & Pheebs account and following the instructions. Alternatively, email us email@example.com.
- Returning a Box
Due to the custom nature of Mila & Pheebs boxes we are unable to accept returns. However, satisfied customers are extremely important to us so if you are unhappy with your box or its contents, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll gladly do everything we can to resolve the situation.