Since slime and unicorns are still so popular, we thought you’d love a unicorn inspired slime recipe!
- Pour about eight tablespoons of PVA glue into a bowl. Add some drops of your favourite colour food colouring and stir until the colour is fully mixed in.
- Add some shaving foam into your mixture, approximately half the amount of the glue and mix it together. Then add a teaspoon of baking soda and mix it again until it is smooth.
- Add around one tablespoon of contact lens solution to your mixture and stir. Your mixture should begin to stick together. Continue to add a little more contact lens solution until the slime is no longer sticking to the bowl.
- Take the slime out of the bowl and knead and stretch it until it is no longer sticking to your hands. Then place on the table and add a teaspoon of glitter. Fold it in half and add some more glitter.
- Repeat the steps using different coloured food colouring. You should have three or four different colour slime balls.
- Lay each one onto the table and wrap them around each other. Then twist it a few times to mix the colours together.